Have you ever dreamed of sleeping in an iconic Hooiberg? Make your dream come true at campsite De Kleine Wolf.
The Hooiberg accommodation is fully insulated and can be heated with a cosy gas burner on colder days so you will always be snug and warm! The Hooiberg has all modern comfort and features a dining area, spacious living with flatscreen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and a bathroom. This accommodation has a wonderfully spacious veranda with a 6-person dining table and luxury lounge set. Adjacent to your Hooiberg, you will have your private terrace with garden furniture and a parasol. Renting bed linen packages is required for the Hooiberg and the inventory includes pillowd and duvets. This means that you have to bring some hand, tea and shower towels only.
Take a look
- 6-person accommodation
- A 2-person bed box on the ground floor and an open hayloft with 4 single beds
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Cosy gas burner
- Bathroom with washbasin, toilet, shower
- Car free place. A parking spot nearby the accommodation
- No extra tents allowed
- Bed linen packages required (pillows and duvets available)
- You need to bring your own hand and tea towels
- Arrival after 4 PM
- Departure before 11 AM