Take a look
- 5-person accommodation
- 2 bedrooms
- One bedroom with a double box spring bed
- One bedroom with bunk bed and 1 single bed. The lower bunk can be folded away to make room for a children's camp bed or the space can be used for storage.
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Cosy gas burner
- Bathroom with washbasin, toilet and shower
- Parking spot next to the accommodation
- No extra tents allowed
- Bed linen packages required (pillows and duvets available)
- You need to bring your own hand and tea towels
- Arrival after 3 PM
- Departure before 10 AM
The Oehoelodges are suitable for 5 persons and is an accommodation that looks like a tent but with the comfort of a bungalow.
The Oehoelodges are fully insulated and have a cosy gas burner. They include a bathroom with washbasin, toilet and shower, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and a TV. The Oehoelodges have a spacious veranda with a 6-person dining table, a lounge set and a picnic table in front of the lodge. Renting bed linen packages is required for the Oehoelodges and the inventory includes pillows and duvets. This means that you have to bring some hand, tea and shower towels only.