New are the 6-person trendy Zwaluwlodges. They may look similar to the familiar Oehoelodges but they are bigger and more luxurious.
The Zwaluwlodges are fully insulated and have central heating. They include a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, and TV. The lodges all have a wonderfully spacious veranda with 6-person dining table and lounge set. The transparent windbreak mesh sides of the veranda offer a higher sense of privacy and protect you against any wind. Renting bed linen packages is required for the Zwaluwlodges and the inventory includes pillows and duvets. This means that you have to bring some hand, tea and shower towels only.
Take a look
- 6-person accommodation
- 3 bedrooms
- One bedroom with a double box spring bed
- One bedroom with two single box spring beds
- One bedroom with bunk bed. The lower bunk can be folded away to make room for a children's camp bed or the space can be used for storage.
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Central heating
- Bathroom with washbasin, toilet, shower, and designer radiator
- Parking spot next to the accommodation
- No extra tents allowed
- Bed linen package included (pillows and comforters are provided).
- Towels, tea towels and hand towels can be ordered separatel
- Arrival after 3 PM
- Departure before 10 AM
The above prices are based on two visitors, start a booking to see what the price is for your travel group.